[gdal-dev] New OGR driver to read (French) EDIGEO exchange format

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sun Feb 6 08:48:24 EST 2011

Hi all,

I wanted to mention that a new OGR driver has been added into GDAL/OGR trunk
(1.9.0dev) to read files in the (French) EDIGEO exchange format. It has been
mainly developed/tested for EDIGEO exchanges of the Plan Cadastral Informatisé
(Digital Cadastral Plan).

As I have few test data, I am interested by the feedback of beta testers. The
windows binaries with the new driver should be available from Monday 7 on
http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/ (download "MSVCXXXX (WinYY) -development"
packages at the top of the first table). Obviously, people building GDAL by
themselves can immediatly checkout and build GDAL trunk.

Best regards,

Even