[gdal-dev] Re: gdal_rasterize 1.8.0 options

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Feb 7 09:45:47 EST 2011

On 11-02-07 06:25 AM, Jan Hartmann wrote:
> Is there a place to put al the links on the stere-sterea subject together? In
> my experience, discussions about projection parameters  tend to get fragmented,
> and even if a solution has been found, old errors tend to show up time and
> again. Sometimes, I can only find the solution in my private email archive.

Jan,

I had been hoping to convert the topics at:

   http://www.remotesensing.org/geotiff/proj_list/

into Trac wiki topics so that anyone could easily update them.  Perhaps
the MetaCRS wiki would be more appropriate than the GeoTIFF one.  If anyone
was interested in taking that on as a task, I'd be happy to update the links
accordingly.

We could start by moving over the oblique stereographic discussion and
updating it with the missing information.