[gdal-dev] Re: PHP bindings

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:44:54 EST 2011

Mike,

Actually the PHP bindings are not maintained at all, so any improvements in
this topic would be welcomed. You might also want to regenerate the bindings
with SWIG since the committed version may be outdated. You should also make
sure the corresponding gdal core is available load (proably by setting
LD_LIBRARY_PATH).

Best regards,

Tamas