[gdal-dev] Re: gdal-dev Digest, Vol 81, Issue 27

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Feb 11 18:05:25 EST 2011

Hi Joris,

You're ahead of me already, as I don't have any real experience with C/C++.

However, I would be interested to see specifically how you're getting the
SpatialReference objects to work...since I'm at least able to compile and load
that particular module.  Do you have a bit of sample code that can demonstrate
this?  As I noted in a previous post to this list, I seem to get zeros
returned by the relevant functions...so either the compiled module I have
isn't working right, or I'm not using it right.  It would be helpful if I
could compare my tests with the way you've done it.

Best regards,
Mike