[gdal-dev] nmake.local on windows builds

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 18:56:15 EST 2011

Frank,

While I'm not sure about what changes you intend to do here, I would
emphatically disagree removing the current approach with the ability of
setting the full path to the external configuration file from the nmake
command line. My build system is higly depend on this setting and if we
don't have any compelling reason I would like to avoid relocating this
custom file (which is anyway generated dynamically) into the gdal source
tree.

Best regards,

Tamas