[gdal-dev] installing GDAL for pythonwin: can import and use gdal, but not gdaltransform

manzione james.j.manzione at usace.army.mil
Mon Jan 10 16:36:29 EST 2011

Greetings all,

I have been able to successfully download and use GDAL 1.7.3 in PythonWin,
but am not able to use gdaltransform.  I understand that gdaltransform is an
executable that requires additional installation steps before it can be
implemented.  Can someone please provide me a link to where I can download
gdaltransform.exe and documentation on how to set it up I would be truly
grateful.

Thank in advance for your time in response!

-James