[gdal-dev] Geomedia mdb files

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sat Jan 22 11:26:00 EST 2011

Le samedi 22 janvier 2011 16:58:27, Angelos Tzotsos a écrit :
> Hi Even.
>
> Good work.
> I can provide a sample mdb file made from GeoMedia. Is there any
> particular shapefile, you would like me to translate?
> Perhaps we can include the US Sample Data as provided by Intergraph.

If the samples provided by intergraph are licenced as being freely
redistribuable,  that's OK. But fake geometries drawn at hand (one point, one
line, one polygon, one polygon with a hole, one multipolygon, one geometry
collection, etc...) would be preferred to be on the safe side (and to have a
small file).