[gdal-dev] Strange error on gdalAllRegister()

Rodolfo Bonnin rodolfobonnin at suremptec.com.ar
Fri Jul 1 16:29:45 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I'm writing two new drivers ( For ALOS PRISM and AVNIR-2 ) and I'm trying to
add them to the list of drivers.

I've added them to gdal_frmts.h:

void CPL_DLL GDALRegister_PRISM(void)
void CPL_DLL GDALRegister_AVNIR2(void)

And provisionally, I've added them to gdalallregister.cpp, joining them to
the jaxapalsar driver, which I'm sure I'm including

 #ifdef FRMT_jaxapalsar

    GDALRegister_AVNIR2();
    GDALRegister_PRISM();
    GDALRegister_PALSARJaxa();

#endif

But I've no way of gdalallregister.cpp to see the declaration of the
functions of these drivers.

gdalallregister.cpp: In function 'void GDALAllRegister()':
gdalallregister.cpp:483: error: 'GDALRegister_AVNIR2' was not declared in
this scope
gdalallregister.cpp:484: error: 'GDALRegister_PRISM' was not declared in
this scope

BTW, I', using a CMake script to compile, but the library compiles just fine
with jaxapalsar support, if I delete the references to the new file formats,
and at the point of compilation this bug triggers, the only requirement is
that the GDALRegister functions have to be declared, and the gdal_frmts.h
file is available.

Many thanks in advance.

--
Ing. Rodolfo Bonnin
SUR Emprendimientos Tecnológicos

Perú 345  Piso 5to Oficina "B" (C1067AAG)
Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel. +54 (11) 4342-2976/84
rodolfobonnin at suremptec.com.ar
www.suremptec.com