[gdal-dev] COSMO-SKYMED UPS projected files

Alex Mantaut alexmantaut at suremptec.com.ar
Mon Jul 4 10:16:53 EDT 2011

Hi all
          I'm developing a COSMO-SKYMED driver for HDF5 files.
Acording to the format's specification CSK has 2 projection types
(UTM (-80° ≤ center latitude ≤ 84°), UPS (otherwise))
         I need to test the createprojections() method, but all the
COSMO-SKYMED files I could find where projected on UTM, none on UPS...
I will like to test the driver for both projection types... Does
anybody has COSMO-SKYMED UPS projected files? (i will use them only
for testing purposes)

thanks in advance

     Alex Mantaut
SUR Emprendimientos Tecnológicos

Perú 345  Piso 5to Oficina "B" (C1067AAG)
Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel. +54 (11) 4342-2976/84
alexmantaut at suremptec.com.ar
www.suremptec.com