[gdal-dev] OGR Geometry methods

Marius Jigmond mariusjigmond at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 21:46:22 EDT 2011

I suppose a piece of code speaks louder :):

xsect = False
for i in range(gridLayer.GetFeatureCount()):
  feat = gridLayer.GetFeature(i)
  geom = feat.GetGeometryRef()
  point = geom.Centroid()
  for j in range(aqLayer.GetFeatureCount()):
    aqfeat = aqLayer.GetFeature(j)
    aqgeom = aqfeat.GetGeometryRef()
    if point.Intersect(aqgeom):
      xsect = True