[gdal-dev] Re: [GRASS-translations] Translation of Next, Back and Cancel buttons in Georecrtify

Monica Buescu monicabuescu1985 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 03:51:56 EDT 2011

Hello
I would say that we clearly need to tag them.
But, since this is a decision tha might take some time, can anyone give me a
few tips on tagging OK, Cancel, Next, Back buttons in Georectify module and
Location Wizard interfaces' Because I need to have spanish working version
ASAP. I just need a few tips on this.
Thanks
Monica