[gdal-dev] OGC Compliance

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Tue Jul 19 07:34:59 EDT 2011

Selon Gaurav Garg <gaurav at vizexperts.com>:

To the best of my knowledge, GDAL/OGR is not formally certified to be compliant
to OGC specification. It implements clients for the WMS, WCS and WFS
specifications. It also implements the GML standard (but not to its full
extent). But AFAIK, the OGC compliance tests only deal with the server side of
those specifications, but I might be wrong on that matter.