[gdal-dev] Re: GDAL unable to recognize large GRC file

jt2000 thakkar at nexgenwireless.com
Wed Jul 20 18:54:48 EDT 2011

Yes, I'm able to open the raster file in mapinfo.

Turning on the CPL_DEBUG env variable produces the following.  It dosn't
seem to help much.
Are there any other methods I can debug this?

The file is about 580MB.  Is there a limitation on # of pixels?

ERROR 4: `filename.grc' not recognised as a supported file format.

gdalinfo failed - unable to open 'filename.grc'.
GDAL: GDALDeregister_GTiff() called.
GDAL: In GDALDestroy - unloading GDAL shared library.