[gdal-dev] JP2k, ReadError, Python

Jay L. jzl5325 at psu.edu
Sat Jul 30 13:14:17 EDT 2011

Here is the link.  As I said, it is 28MB, including the .jp2, .aux.xml, and
.prj file.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/jzl5325/CTX.zip

I would have thought that unloading the JPEG2000 driver would have forced
the ECW driver to be used.  It looks to me as if that driver is not being
used although it is in the ProgramFiles/GDAL/gdalplugins directory.   What
is the best way to check for proper installation?

Again, many thanks,
Jay