[gdal-dev] Re: gisinternals GDAL builds

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:14:32 EDT 2011

Hi Elijah,

With regards to the CRT dependency I would always recommend to use that
version which corresponds to the CRT dep. of the application. You might use
the Dependency Walker tool to identify which CRT dll the application depends
on. For example the official python (python.org) windows builds (python.exe)
use the following dependencies:

Python 2.5 MSVC71 (1310)
Pyrton 2.6 MSVC90 (1500)
Python 2.7 MSVC90 (1500)