[gdal-dev] OpenJPEG2000 issues when reading blocks at a time

Cole, Derek dcole at integrity-apps.com
Tue Jun 14 10:49:58 EDT 2011

Sorry to spam the list, but I am wondering if this is related to the threading perhaps? I have tried to run this identical code in a single-threaded fashion, and it seems to work OK. Does the library perhaps have something going on that is signaling the file has been read prematurely? I have watchers that are waiting on a finished signal, which I have tested that they are (and this works for a non-compressed image). Most of the image tiles are coming back zeros, which makes me think it is somehow initializing some memory, and signaling it is done before the arrays have actually been populated?

Derek