[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr.java s57 conversion

Robert Naugle bobbynaugs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:18:51 EDT 2011

Hi Even, welcome back.

A fair suggestion, but -skipfailures is the first argument in my argument
list. Even so, the test for skipfailures comes AFTER the call
to CreateFeature(...) which is where I get a *java.lang.RuntimeException:
OGR Error: Unsupported geometry type. *This obviously stops all conversion
in it's tracks.
*
*
I could be wrong about what is causing the CreateFeature to fail, all I know
is that it happens as soon as the layer is asked to create a feature of a
new geometry type.

--
Bob Naugle
(410) 903-6604