[gdal-dev] Re: GDAL Native Libraries 1.4.5b for Linux64 not available

andyjc andyc at comsine.co.uk
Wed Jun 29 12:15:02 EDT 2011

Hi Daniele,

Nice detective work!  Good to know the reason for the outage.

You're very kind to offer the libraries yourself.  If java.net haven't
solved their cooling issues by tomorrow, I'd be keen to take you up.

Even - thanks for the tip about GDAL 1.7.3 for the latest version of
imageIO-ext.  At the moment, I'm simply following the GS 2.2 instructions
which links to version 1.0.8 of ImageIO-ext (both stable and latest builds).
Do you know if there's a target version of Geoserver which will use
ImageIO-ext 1.1?

Regards,

Andy