[gdal-dev] Re: gdal-dev Digest, Vol 82, Issue 4

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Mar 3 05:41:29 EST 2011

Hi Jeff,

I was aware of the php_ogr module in the MS4W project...if I was working in
the Windows environment I would certainly consider that first for the ogr
functionality.  But it would also be nice to be able to get this in the Linux
environment...as well as to get the gdal and osr modules running.

I've updated the trac ticket I submitted
(http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/3984) with an extra fix that was causing
segfaults when using the CreateGeometryFromWkt method in the ogr module.  The
gdal module still segfaults on startup, however...and I'm sure there's plenty
of other bits that will still need fixing.

Mike