[gdal-dev] reprojecting to Near-sided perspective

maciek maciek at mailinator.com
Mon Mar 14 09:07:25 EDT 2011

I am using GDAL embeded in FWTools 2.4.7, I am trying to repoject a raster
image into Near-sided perspective. I call:

gdalwarp -t_srs "+proj=nsper" s.tif s2.tif

And I get:

ERROR 1: Translating source or target SRS failed:
+proj=nsper

I tried adding diferent parameters configuring the projection but nothing
seems to help. Other reprojections work fine. What might be the problem with
this one? Is there a way to find more details about the error?

--
Maciek