[gdal-dev] Reproject Landsat USGS image

Luisa Peña luisapena1979 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 05:10:00 EDT 2011

Hello

I got a reply  to my message stating that " GDAL ignores a flag in the
GEOTIF specification that says whether the coordinates are for the center or
the lower-left of each pixel. "
Is this true? It's exacly what I am obtaining and what Markus Neteler
explained me (about the useage of NN method)

Can anyone confirm me?
Thanks
Luisa