[gdal-dev] Re: How to sample raster data at unstructured points?

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Sun May 1 08:13:59 EDT 2011

To clarify, what I'm looking for is exactly the inverse operation to
"gridding" as defined here:

http://www.gdal.org/grid_tutorial.html

This is much simpler and it's not difficult to write the low-level code
myself, but it seems quite strange to not have a high-level interface. Is
there really no interface, or am I just inadequate at reading the docs?