[gdal-dev] Rv: How to determine +towgs84

andy.cheetham at GeomaticSolutions.com andy.cheetham at GeomaticSolutions.com
Tue May 10 08:14:23 EDT 2011

Hi
You can use this website to query the EPSG database.
http://georepository.com/home.html
If you use the Map Search option then you simply click on the map in
the approximate area
of your coordinates.
The site will then list all the transformation that are applicable for
that area.

You could also you the Text Search option that searches many of the
fields in the
database and will list all the matching records.

Disclaimer: I am one of the guys responsible for this site.

Cheers
Andy