[gdal-dev] Re: Datum Shifts with OSR.CoordinateTransform

srweal srweal at gmail.com
Tue May 10 19:47:16 EDT 2011

Armin,

Thanks for the reply. That seems like a logical approach, but can you or any
of the GDAL developers tell me whether these +TOWGS84 parameters are
applied/supported or not.

Also, I have seen some references to using a +NADGRID option for specifying
a transformation grid (rather than just the 7 parameters).

Are these parameters supported? And if so, can they be defined for the
CoordinateTransform as a whole without importing from WKT?

Thanks,