[gdal-dev] TIFF with different KEYS_DS

Jorge Martin jormarfe at gmail.com
Tue May 17 05:59:04 EDT 2011

Hello Frank,

        TIFF 6.0 specifications has a sub-section in page 16 which is called
"Multiple Image per TIFF file" and there is only a description of this issue
but anything about its implementation:

 "There may be more than one IFD in a TIFF file. Each IFD defines a subfile.
One potential use of subfiles is to describe related images, such as the
pages of a facsimile transmission. A Baseline TIFF reader is not required to
read any IFDs beyond the first one."

        Is it possible to implement it?

Best Regards,