[gdal-dev] TIFF with different KEYS_DS

Jorge Martin jormarfe at gmail.com
Tue May 24 07:35:34 EDT 2011

Many thanks for your answers!!!

Now I am developing a library that handles TIFF and geoTIFF, but I have
noted that I need to include RPCCoefficientTag to the TIFF file. Searching
on the internet I have found that this tag is not suported by geoTIFF spec
1.0, it is only suported by gdal. Is this true?

Is it posible to include this tag in a TIFF (not geoTIFF) file not using
gdal library? Or I have to use geotiff?

Best regards,

Jorge