[gdal-dev] gdalinfo: corner coords in other projection

Eli Adam EAdam at co.lincoln.or.us
Tue May 24 12:24:37 EDT 2011

Jon,

       gdaltransform does some of this.  It looks to do 4 corners you would need to do it four times or list the coordinate pairs on four lines and get four lines of output back.  There might be a clever way to take the output of gdalinfo as input into gdaltransform saving you some typing and potential transposing.  More here  http://gdal.org/gdaltransform.html

HTH, Eli

<FF46EE5C24AD134C86774E7498509C3D014A80CF at erd-ml1itl.erd.ds.usace.army.mil>,