[gdal-dev] TIFF with different KEYS_DS

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed May 25 08:27:48 EDT 2011

On 11-05-25 03:49 AM, Jorge Martin wrote:
> Hello Frank,
>
> I am trying to test my implementation using GDAL (GDALExtractRPCInfo), but I do
> not get any RPC info from my TIFF file. I have pasted below the code I have
> used to set/read and test the RPCCoefficientTag managment.
>    TIFFRewriteDirectory(tiff);

Jorge,

I'd take up your ENVI RPC support question with the vendors of the ENVI
software.

As to why you aren't seeing the RPCs, I am suspicious of the use of
TIFFRewriteDirectory() - I have found it quirky to use in the past
though I don't recall the details.  I'd start testing the RPC support
with a newly written file, instead of trying to update an existing file
in place.