[gdal-dev] Kakadu Jpeg2000 driver

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 09:08:35 EDT 2011

It seems kakadu SDK has an extraordinary license which would call for to
compile this driver as a plugin. I have been asked to compile gdal against
this dependency but I'm hesitant to think I could technically distribute
the gdal binaries in such form without adding the related binaries from the
kakadu SDK.

+1 to modify the makefile to compile as a plugin

Best regards,

Tamas