[gdal-dev] Re: Wiki page about CMake for GDAL

Jayesh Chaudhary aashishcy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:58:14 EDT 2011

Hi Mateusz I just realized that somehow my email got stuck in my outbox.

I like  what you have proposed. I just wanted to add one or two points. How
can I get write permissions for the Wiki?

Also as far as dependencies of GDAL driver's  are concerned,  we can
probably manage them using CMake superbuild support.

Also I wanted to point out that, I had started cmake port of gdal last year
which is based on your work:

https://gitorious.org/cmake-gdal