[gdal-dev] Patch submission & development questions

Patrick Sunter patdevelop at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 21:12:22 EDT 2011

Hi Dan et al,

in addition to the replies below, you might find the following GDAL
Wiki pages useful, I read them when starting to contribute some work
on the NetCDF driver:
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/HowToContribute
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc8_devguide
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/TestingNotes

These are linked from the front page of the GDAL Trac Wiki.

-- Patrick.