[gdal-dev] New mloskot-github-gdal-20111018.7z

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Oct 20 14:41:18 EDT 2011

2011/10/20 Julien Malik <julien.malik at c-s.fr>:
> Is it possible and/or planned that you also provide the gdal branches in git?

I guess it is possible. I just didn't bother to do it.

> I may be wrong but I only see the trunk.

You are correct. It' s only the trunk.

> I just found myself in need for backporting one trunk commit into the 1.8
> branch.
> Of course extracting the diff and trying to apply it as-is does not work.
> Git would certainly be my friend here (specifically git-rebase).

I'm afraid you'd need to extend the Git workflow on your own.
Once you've done it, I can try to apply it in the mirror at Github.
I don't have time to discover it myself now, I'm afraid.

Member of ACCU, http://accu.org