[gdal-dev] New mloskot-github-gdal-20111018.7z

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Oct 20 16:59:27 EDT 2011

2011/10/20 Julien Malik <julien.malik at c-s.fr>:
> Sorry I think I was not clear enough : my goal is to generate a patch for
> inclusion in a gdal-1.8.0 debian package [1]
> No plan at all for committing it in the gdal svn after that.
>
> I would play with my local git repo (letting git do all the hard work, I
> hope) and in the end just extract a diff file.

Juline,

I believe I've understood your needs.
You'd like to have Git repo with all GDAL branches.
I say, I like the idea but I have no time to learn how to create and
maintain (sync) it using git svn,
so I can replace the current mirror at GitHub with complete GDAL SVN
repo mirror including trunk, branches
and presumably tags.

So, I suggested that if you have resources, you could figure out how to do it,
then send me receipt and I will use it to regenerate and replace
current Git repo at GitHub.
Then I can maintain such fully featured mirror there

Member of ACCU, http://accu.org