[gdal-dev] Problems writing big tiff image with RasterIO function

Jorge Martin jormarfe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:41:10 EDT 2011

Hello,

       I am using RasterIO function to write tiff files. The problem
appears when the image size is aprox. 25000x25000 (500Mb), the last lines
of the image are not correctly written. The last lines are written with 0
or 255 value. I have checked that if I only write a tiff file with the last
lines of the image, this lines are correctly written.

     This problem, could be solved writing the image by blocks (using the
function WriteBlock() )?

Best Regards,

 Jorge