[gdal-dev] problems with calculations with very small numbers (nearzero)

Moskovitz, Bob Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Mon Oct 31 14:43:04 EDT 2011

That's what I usually do.  I just convert my file to AAIGrid and use sed
to replace the nodata to a value I like J

Bob

Bob Moskovitz

Seismic Hazards Mapping Program

California Geological Survey

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message
contains information from the State of California, California Geological
Survey, which may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying