[gdal-dev] ECW writing (was GTiff optimisation) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Sep 1 08:12:52 EDT 2011

> Le jeudi 01 septembre 2011 01:56:04, Pinner, Luke a écrit :
> > Does this apply to the 4.x read-only version of the ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK as
> > well as the old 3.3 SDK?

I've just commited a new changeset. Now the support for updating the header info
has been successfully tested on Linux 64bit with 3.3 SDK, Windows 32bit with 3.3
SDK and Windows 32bit with 4.2 Read-Only SDK.

At first, I had an issue with 4.2 Read-only SDK because the new functions used
were not in the header file where they used to be in the 3.3 SDK. But they are
luckily located in a new header file. So the Read-only SDK is a bit more than
read-only...