[gdal-dev] Re: read S57 files from OGR

Andrey Shafranyuk andval at hotbox.ru
Fri Sep 2 01:28:59 EDT 2011

Thank you for your help, Frank. Then i acquire object-layer oriented model i
can`t define geometry type for feature, becouse some objects have several of
geometry types. But ogrinfo defined geom type for feture and write POLYGON,
LINESTRING, e.t.c. I find, that for each geom type correspond one value of
GROUP field on my S-57 maps and don`t know other methods for geom defined
for each feature in layer, based on S-57 object with several geom types.