[gdal-dev] Fwd: NotImplementedError: Wrong number of arguments for overloaded function 'Feature_SetField'.

Ole Nielsen ole.moller.nielsen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:36:35 EDT 2011

Yes this seems to work. However, I get a huge amounts of warnings of the
form
>>> lyr.CreateField(fd)
Warning 6: Normalized/laundered field name: 'A slightly long name' to 'A
slightly'
0

They obviously tell what name has been derived, but I don't want this output
to clutter, and since that name is already available through your procedure
they really should be suppressed. Can that be done?
Many thanks
Ole