[gdal-dev] RE: OziExplorer driver & VB.NET support

dev4cx4m9z at snkmail.com dev4cx4m9z at snkmail.com
Sun Sep 11 06:23:08 EDT 2011

1. I am attempting to build GDAL with the OziExplorer file format
(ozf2/ozxf3) driver. I have downloaded the source from
http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal181.zip and successfully built GDAL using
VC Express 2010. I cannot see the source files for the ozf2/ozxf3 files
driver. Where would I find them, and how do I enable it? (New to VC)

2. I have built my own VB.NET wrapper heavily based on the VB6 wrapper by
Frank Warmerdam. It's 98% converted, and so far I've been able to access
GDAL without issue with my modest program. Has someone already done a VB.NET
wrapper, or is mine of use?

Marc Hillman, Melbourne, Australia
http://users.tpg.com.au/users/mhillman/
marc .hillman @ t p g . c o m . a u
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand.