[gdal-dev] Affine Transforming an OGR Shape

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Sep 22 14:31:37 EDT 2011

James,

On clumsy alternative is to modify and use the
"spatial transformer" script which allows you to
apply an arbitrary spatial transformation expressed
in Python:

  http://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/trunk/gdal/swig/python/samples/vec_tr.py

There is no trivial mechanism for this in GDAL/OGR that
I am aware of.

Best regards,