[gdal-dev] Problems about saving/archiving restart files when running AM2.1

WangQin cold134 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 02:37:04 EDT 2011

Hi, there,
I am a new AM2.1 user on Linux platform (with MPI compiler).After successfully installation(compilation) recently, I always have one problem when running the fms_runscript.
I couldn't get the restartfiles files," error: no restart files exist, run 1, loop1", in the directory of ascii, fms.out and logfile.0000.out are included, but no diag_integral.out or xgrid.out file exist.
The most strange thing is that there is someone on the same server run AM2.1 successfully, and I get the copy of code from her , but I can't run, I don't konw where should I check, and what is the possilble reason?

Looking forward to your reply!
Best regards,
Coraline