[gdal-dev] Re: Using GDAL OGR DXF driver to export complex DXF Blocks from Kosmo (OpenJUMP)

rawcofe rawcofe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 05:03:49 EDT 2011

Hi, I'm re-posting my colleague post because it was not accepted by the
mailing list yet, and it's a kind of urgent. So here it is:

Hi,

I'm working with rawcofe and thank you all for your answers.

We've temporary stoped working on that issue, but it is now again active and
would need some extra explanations.

Andreas; you've mentioned separate template drawing with block definitions.
Is this some special kind of dxf, or just a simple dxf file containing one
instance of that block?

Regarding "blockname", "blockscale", "blockangle" attribute; they should be
part of source schema?

Let's say that this works. Is it possible in this manner to create dxf that
has multiple layers, some of them containing different block types?

Thanks in advance.

Tomislav