[gdal-dev] Re: Using GDAL OGR DXF driver to export complex DXF Blocks from Kosmo (OpenJUMP)

tomislav.obad tomislav.obad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 06:11:24 EDT 2011

Hi all again,

I've forgot to ask one thing;
Is there possible to set values of attributes in block?

I've googled a little bit, and some are saying that it works, other ones
that it doesn't.
I've tried to make it work with attribute in layer (same name as the one in
block) but I'm recieving the followin error:

ERROR 1: DXF layer does not support arbitrary field creation.

Btw. that seems to me like a very important part of block writing feature.

Tomislav