[gdal-dev] RPC Transform Error: ERROR 1: latitude or longitude exceeded limits

Claire Porter claire.porter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:07:55 EDT 2012

Yes, I am sure I entered the -te parameters correctly.  When I also
use -tr to specify the output pixel size, I get the correct result in
this one test case.  Is there no other option than this work around?
It seems like some sort of systematic issue with RPCs that would be
good to address at the source.

I will test some more and let you know if the work around fails in any cases.

Thanks,
Claire