[gdal-dev] Summer of Code

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Apr 15 19:33:42 EDT 2012

Folks,

There is one proposed OSGeo/Google SoC project proposed related to GDAL:

Correlator in GDAL

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/king_of_defeat/1

Part of the procedure is that the project (ie. GDAL) is supposed to return
a ranked list of projects they support to Anne (our admin) by Tuesday.

This isn't quite time for a formal motion so I'm suggesting this is a call
for objections and/or volunteers to mentor.

I'm interested in mentoring this project but the normal practice is to have
two co-mentors to ensure availability for the student.

So does anyone object to the above project proceeding?

Does anyone want to co-mentor?