[gdal-dev] available opensource geoprocessing code based on GDAL

chenliang wang hi181904665 at msn.com
Wed Apr 18 22:28:58 EDT 2012

Thanks a lot . GeoTrellis is real powerful. What a pity that the
platform I want to buid is just an desktop application without web
services. I  want to find some geoprocessing scripts including map
algebra , zonal computation, reclassifity , vector operation and so on .
After all ,GeoTrellis is real cool!

? 2012-4-19 10:05, Josh Marcus ??: