[gdal-dev] Spatialite tables with multiple geometry columns

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 00:49:48 PDT 2012

Hi EDven,
I try to use the your patch with gdal and mapserer.

Now I'm able to choose the right geometry from a multi-geometry table.
also I see that using this sintax

    CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
    CONNECTION '/path-to-splite/database.sqlite'
    DATA "select pk_uid,field1,field2,field3,geometry from table1"

I'm able to see with mapserver a map with geometries and labels.
I test it on a quite huge dataset with a spatial-index and it response
really fast.
All seem good.

But I experience just a secondary no good effect:
If I try to do an identify (a GetFeatureInfo request) on the map I'm having
always

>GetFeatureInfo results:
>
>  Search returned no results.

I have verify that the pk_uid field was a primary key.

So perhaps this could be a secondary effect of your patch ?

Thx,

--
Andrea Peri