[gdal-dev] looking for GeoTIFF samples with RPC metadata

Jared Rubin JARED.RUBIN at saic.com
Wed Aug 8 13:14:40 PDT 2012

Frank,
I was looking for a GeoTIFF file  that would have internal RPC tags without
relying up additional support files (.RPB and .IMD).
I was referring to
http://geotiff.maptools.org/rpc_prop.html
If the above was just a proposed extension to the GeoTIFF 1.0 specification
but did not become official then no need to generate a sample.
On a separate request,  with regards to the following
http://www.remotesensing.org/geotiff/spec/geotiff2.6.html#2.6
do you have any sample GeoTIFFs with the ModelTransformationTag GeoTIFF tag?
All GeoTIFFs that I have seen have the ModelTiepointTag GeoTIFF tag.
Thanks
Jared

-