[gdal-dev] "Too many points" for GDALSuggestedWarpOutput with Ozi .map

Nik Sands nixanz at nixanz.com
Wed Dec 5 13:19:23 PST 2012

Thanks for the reply.  Just to clarify though, can you tell me what it is that is wrong about it?

I expect the user might come back to me and say, "but it works fine in OziExplorer", which I don't have to test with. The projection "Latitude/Longitude" appears to be a valid Ozi projection, so I'm guessing that you mean it doesn't fit with the other data in the file?