[gdal-dev] image Compilation of Qgis 1.8 with gdal svn (Windows7_64bits)

Joaquim Luis jluis at ualg.pt
Mon Dec 17 18:29:33 PST 2012

2. The errors shown at this step are not really errors. They show up
like that because the Dependency could not find them since the directory
where they reside is not on your system's path (qgis works because a
batch file sets the path before calling the qgis.exe). So basically,
don't worry about them

3. Sorry, this is more difficult. You said in your first mail that you
had built the GDAL dev and to do that one must know how to change the
nmake.opt file. Not that it's difficult, but are you able to build the
GDAL SVN (dev)? Because if you didn't this whole exercise is pointless.
(but to answer the question, just set
VERSION = 19
)